Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BT9996 - Nissan Patrol fuel pump problem

More information of Diesel Fuel Injection system: http://www.exploroz.com/Vehicle/Technical/DFI_Systems.aspx


Symptom:
Losing power when accelerating, black cloud of smoke emitted from exhaust pipe. Smell of diesel from engine. Early diagnose indicated that fuel pump kaput!! Cost for secondhand ~BND2000 & while new one ~BND5,000.
Below showing my kaput! Nissan Patrol 3.0L ZD30 Diesel Fuel Pump
Bring to Abon’s workshop at Gadong indicated in marker below - belakang kadai Gincu

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/35574399



Abon in blue shirt





22/5/2010: Secondhand fuel pump also not working, this means that I need to purchase a new fuel pump. At Abon's place, another Nissan Patrol faced same fate....


$5,000 worth of scrap metal, I will frame this in my room.



Note: If you need to get Nissan ZD30 fuel pump in Brunei go to this place in Bunut Area.



1 comment:

Bruce Martin said...

Fantastic blog! I actually love how it's simple on my eyes as well as the data is well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which really should do the trick! Have a nice day!

diesel fuel pump